I was watching the TV the other day, an advert was been aired on family planning advising the general public to walk into any designated centres that has the family planning logo and seek assistance further stating it's free!
So I hurried off the next day to one of the centres, below are my findings :
1,Overcrowded, not sure why there were so many people ! So annoying.... I had to wait hours till it got to my turn
2,No proper counselling, when it got to my turn the counselling was rushed, they just kept on shoveling IUD method down my throat! So I'd advice when going please do all your research about the various methods available.
3, It's not totally free! Depending on the contraceptive method you choose, they will still scribble on a paper something for you to get.
So after much, I decided to go for the implant method..the one they insert tiny sticks into the arm.
I was told to get 1litre Jik! Funny through out the procedure the Jik I bought was not used! So am like hmmm!!! Corruption everywhere.
In conclusion, go early, if you can go with your spouse (they are much nicer when a man is there), do your research on various methods, and take extra cash with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment